Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,119   Online: 1132

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon F and Olympus OM bodies and lenses

I'm selling my Nikon and OM bodies/lenses:

Nikon:
    -Nikon F with Photonic head: The body is in fair cosmetic condition but mechanically everything is fine. Comes with Body cap. $60
    -Nikon 50mm f2.0 Non-AI: cosmetically, the lens is in fair condition and the glass is free from excessive scratches, dust, fungus, and haze. Comes with caps. $50
    -Nikon 28mm f2.0 Non-AI: cosmetically, the lens is in fair condition and the glass is free from excessive scratches, dust, fungus, and haze. Comes with hood and caps. $225
    -Nikon 20mm f3.5 Non-AI: cosmetically, the lens is in fair condition and the glass is free from excessive scratches, dust, fungus, and haze. Comes with hood and caps. $225
    -Nikon 105mm f2.5 Non-AI (Sonnar): cosmetically, the lens is in fair condition and the glass is free from excessive scratches, dust, fungus, and haze. Comes with hood and caps. $125

Olympus:
    -OM2n: The body is in very good condition and mechanically everything is fine. There is no prism rot (common for OM's). Comes with Body cap. $50
    -Olympus 50mm f2.0 Macro. cosmetically, the lens is in very good condition and the glass is free from excessive scratches, dust, fungus, and haze. Comes with caps. $470
    -Olympus 28mm f3.5: cosmetically, the lens is in excellent condition and the glass looks brand-new. $50

You can view pictures of the items here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/10368...OXA8qLa45-xiQE

(Note: I have not uploaded the Nikon F and 50mm images yet).
    I would consider trading/partial trading for some Leica LTM/M gear:
    All prices include domestic shipping and paypal fees. I'm willing to ship internationally but the difference is at your cost. Also, returns accepted.
    Last edited by msbarnes; 02-12-2013 at 05:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is my wish-list:

LTM gear:
    -Leica IIIc/IIIf (IIIg, maybe)
    -Cosina 21mm f4.0 Skopar
    -Cosina 28mm f3.5 Skopar
    -Leica 35mm f3.5 Summaron
    -Leica 50mm f3.5 Elmar
    -Leica 50mm f2.0 Summitar
    -Leica 50mm f2.0 Summicron
    -Rollei 40mm f2.8 Sonnar

M gear:
    -Cosina 21mm Skopar M
    -Leica/Minolta CL
    -Leica/Minolta 40mm Summicron/Rokkor

I prefer Leica for 35-50 and Cosina for 21-28. I also value size over speed and prefer lenses with 39mm filter threads.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OM2n Sold.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent, nikon F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Note, I just checked the Nikon F and the meter does not work . Some inquiries but I will get back to you guys on this later.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin