Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,421   Online: 1041

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 35 MM FILM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent for Kodak Elite Chrome and Fuji Sensia.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At the end of the day Ann can sell to whoever she wants. I don't always time-stamp my sales. If someone I know, trust, admire and contributes a lot of positive stuff to this forum is second, third or 20th in line, I'll sell it to them before the guy who could potentially be buying my stuff just to flip to someone else or someone who doesn't even try to contribute to the forum outside the classified ads. As far as I'm concerned, when I check my inbox and there's 10 responses, I have every right to cherry pick who I want to sell to.

...to get back on topic, I've purchased at least twice from Ann and she is nothing short of awesome.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    FILM UPDATE

The only film left is the Kodak Max 3 rolls of 24 ex. ISO 200 and 1 roll of 24ex. ISO 800.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin