Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,917   Posts: 1,521,920   Online: 1064

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Mamiya Super 23 Press Camera s/ 100mm Lens & 6x9 Back

For sale is this complete and functional Mamiya Super 23 Kit...

This is the body with tiltable bellows, allowing you to change the focus plane for landscape shots or any funky creative things you might think of. It can also act as a tiltable extension for macro shooting.

Included are the Super 23 body, left hand grip, 100mm/3.5 collapsible Sekor lens with front cap and 6x9 back with darkslide.
    • Cosmetically good condition with wear and tear and some dents in the top cover (common - the frameline selector still works fine). Some of the leatherette is peeling at the edges. The nameplate has fallen off, although I found it and will glue it back on.
    • Rangefinder is accurate. Viewfinder has a slight bit of haze but is very usable and the rangefinder patch has good contrast and is easy to focus with.
    • Lens is scratch free with the usual dust specks inside. Shutter and aperture are working fine and focus is smooth although sometimes a little stiff at the start because the grease is probably getting dry. Not a problem in use though.
    • Back is very clean inside and works properly with good spacing (takes 120 and 220 film!). The foam seals are getting sticky but I didn't experience any problem with light leaks.
    • Grip and cable release work properly.

This is a great way to get into medium format with a big 6x9 negative!

Asking price is USD 290.00 plus shipping from Vancouver, Canada.

Paypal is gladly accepted and I'll cover the fees. Because this is a heavy beast, shipping outside of North America will unfortunately be expensive.

PM me with any questions you might have!

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mamiya23-06.jpg   Mamiya23-05.jpg   Mamiya23-04.jpg   Mamiya23-02.jpg   Mamiya23-03.jpg  

Mamiya23-01.jpg   Mamiya23-07.jpg   Mamiya23-08.jpg   Mamiya23-09.jpg   Mamiya23-10.jpg  

Last edited by j_landecker; 02-14-2013 at 01:45 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also have a Mamiya Super Press 23 camera for sale. I do not know how to post a new post. It has a 6x7 back.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YX3f.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	64279

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well maybe you could start by not posting in someone else's ad...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Good camera -- and a good price.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Shot a roll through this yesterday and the negs look great!

Shooter
    Large Format
    FWIW...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Super23_01.jpg   Super23_02.jpg  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I know this is old but has it sold yet?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Also interested. Is this still for sale?
    - J. Richard
    4x5 Speed Graphic, Looking for another 8x10.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin