Got a Vivitar 285 flash? Need to sync it to an old camera or studio lights? You need this special adapter cord -- fits in the base of your 285.

About a foot long -- I think this is called a PC-31 cord, but I'm not sure.

$6 plus shipping, payable via PayPal.