Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,318   Online: 942

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon N GREEN LINE Copal 0 EX+ shipped from Spain

For sale is a Rodenstock Grandagon N 90mm f/6.8. This is the newest version, the one with the green line. It is mounted in a Copal 0 shutter and comes with retaining ring and both caps. The lens is in an overall EX+ condition. The glass is pristine, clean and clear: no scratches, wisps, clean marks, haze or fungus. The shutter works as intended.

Price is 475 EUR plus shipping from Madrid, Spain.

I have 100% rating after several sales on eBay as darkvidator. I have also completed several positive transactions in RFF and in the large format photography forum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8430045217_983a352529_b.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	64156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8431129892_d71d7f7694_b.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	64157

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just want to make clear that I would ship anywhere, but for those in the European Union it is more advantageous because there would be no taxes shipping from Spain.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    460 EUR plus shipping to anywhere at cost.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still for sale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I see no takers... Is it the price, the location, the lens...? 450 EUR plus shipping anywhere at cost from Madrid, Spain (no import taxes within Europe)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's a great lens for sure, I own the Caltar-II N version and love it. At $600 US it might be a bit high, check completed auctions on eBay....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    European prices are higher than US, and Rodenstock Grandagons fetch more than the re-badged Caltar version aprticulary in Europe. Having said that I'd check out prices.

They are £975.00 new in the UK at the moment however have a look on the Teamwork website (one of the UK's top LF suppliers) and you can get an idea nof realistic prices second-hand, remember they give a warranty for 3 months as well. (They have the f4.5 version at the moment).

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin