Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,404   Online: 834

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS Mamiya RZ67 75mm shift lens, EX+ cond

Quote Originally Posted by davidmarinero View Post
    Indeed. Here, RFF and the Largeformatphotography forum. The difference being that the sellers have used the items and they can describe them properly.

BTW, there is one in Adorama in E- condition for $729
    Used prices at Adorama and B&H are strange and inconsistent ... I've seen backs for $175 fr my RZ67 and other backs same condition for $25 bought one it's inaccurate so guess its about luck and waking... Lol

But you're absolutely right, you're guaranteed a better product from a reliable and knowledgeable seller who's honest and better.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin