Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,962   Posts: 1,558,318   Online: 1008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS Mamiya RZ67 75mm shift lens, EX+ cond

For sale is a 75mm f/4.5 W shift lens with both caps and instructions, EX+ condition, no scratches or clean marks, haze, etc. Comes with a nicely padded LowePro bag and a 105mm B+W MRC UV filter. $600 plus shipping from Boston MA.

This is an awesome sharp lens, perfect for architectural shots.

I have 100% rating after several sales on eBay as darkvidator. I have also completed several positive transactions in RFF and in the large format photography forum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9811.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	264.3 KB 
ID:	64204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9812.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	275.3 KB 
ID:	64205Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9818.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	544.5 KB 
ID:	64206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9807.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	629.5 KB 
ID:	64207

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    What is the price of this item?
    Old Dog Studios: I have and old dog, I shoot with old dogs, and I am an old dog.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sorry. i should have seen that price.
    Old Dog Studios: I have and old dog, I shoot with old dogs, and I am an old dog.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I want this SO bad, but the price is about $400 higher than I can afford...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been looking at the auction site and this price is $100 cheaper than the recent finished auctions, plus it includes the filter and bag. I will give it one more week here before it goes for auction.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by davidmarinero View Post
    I've been looking at the auction site and this price is $100 cheaper than the recent finished auctions, plus it includes the filter and bag. I will give it one more week here before it goes for auction.
    Is that "ended" or actually sold?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Actually sold. Ended are just pipe dreams of the sellers. Please note that some that were sold cheaper were actually flawed, and stated as such in the auction.
    Last edited by davidmarinero; 02-23-2013 at 12:25 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by davidmarinero View Post
    Actually sold. Ended are just pipe dreams of the sellers. Please note that some that were sold cheaper were actually flawed, and stated as such in the auction.
    I believe that, the stuff sold on APUG is WAY better than the stuff sold on eBay and the sellers are honest here.

You get what you pay for... I do know I want a 6x12 but in my price range I don't know if I'll ever get one.

~Stone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Indeed. Here, RFF and the Largeformatphotography forum. The difference being that the sellers have used the items and they can describe them properly.

BTW, there is one in Adorama in E- condition for $729

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin