Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,488   Posts: 1,571,323   Online: 859

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Fuji GW690 (350 USD SHIPPED)

For Sale: Fuji GW 690 rangefinder camera. The camera HAS had the viewfinder and lens cleaned. The rangefinder was adjusted too. The light seals have been replaced. eBay seller nobbysparrow did the work. The shutter speeds are accurate, but to confirm I plan to shoot a test roll.

The counter is at 018. I suspect this the start of it second time around for the counter..

If you want to buy send me a PM with your PayPal. I will ship from Japan using EMS.

335 USD to East Asia
    340 USD to Australia
    350 USD to the States
    355 USD to Europe
    375 USD to South America

Body Condition: The camera is in ok to good condition. There are no major scratches. There are no major dents. However, the camera shows signs of use. There are lot of fine scratches on the camera. The camera has paint chips. Film transport is smooth. The film door closes tightly and firmly..

Lens Condition: Excellent. As I mentioned the lens has been cleaned. The front elements were cleaned. The rear element was not cleaned. The lens is a Fujinon EBC 90mm f3.5. There is no haze, mold, fungus or cloudiness. There is some internal dust in rear inner elements.

Viewfinder Condition: The viewfinder is very clean. The rangefinder patch is clearly visible. The frame lines are clearly visible. There should be no problem viewing and composing. The rangefinder focusing works and is accurate.

Shutter and Aperture Blade Condition: All the shutter speeds are accurate. The shutter blades are in good condition. There is no oil on them. The aperture blades are cleaned and stop down nicely.

Accessories: There is no lens cap or lens hood, but there is a strap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0178.JPG   IMG_0179.JPG   IMG_0180.JPG   IMG_0182.JPG   IMG_0183.JPG  

Last edited by Maiku2008; 02-15-2013 at 11:43 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0187.JPG   IMG_0185.JPG   IMG_0194.JPG  

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ah nuts... I've been totally having a hankering for one of thee again. Wish I had the budget right now.
    - Abram

Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

Shooter
    35mm
    Lots of goodies this month! Wrong month for me, but someone should grab this one asap!!!!

http://street-photos.net/ | http://felinik.com/ | http://www.facebook.com/jf.felinik

"The one with the most stuff when he dies wins"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The camera is still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ugghh too poor...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin