Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,534   Posts: 1,544,047   Online: 1112

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Super Speed Graphic with 135mm f/4.5 Optar

I recently picked up an older model Graphic with some features I needed, so despite this being the nicer camera and having more movements, it's time to let it go.

This is Super Speed Graphic serial number 59 according to the KE-12(2) military designation plate. As far as I've read, this model is identical to a stock Super Speed except for this tag (I didn't bump the price for this at all). The bellows are in great shape, the RF is bright, and all the knobs and gears function well. I can't speak to the rangefinder function, because I haven't used it. It looks great and functions well, but I haven't shot a sheet of film using it. Please ask if you have any specific questions. The lens is an Optar 135mm f/4.5 with the crazy twist collar to cock the lens. Speeds all sound reasonable to my ear and exposures have always been good. The flip-up hood is just slightly droopy (see photo), but the same as others I've seen of this vintage.

There are normal signs of use for a camera of this age.. surface marks, some blemishes, but no signs of abuse. Over all, it's rather pretty!

$415 plus actual shipping (~$20-25 in US). Paypal is fine if you're in a hurry.. I'll split fees with you. Money order is also great if from a well-established member.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Chris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5039.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	64245 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5040.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	273.5 KB 
ID:	64246 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5041.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	239.8 KB 
ID:	64247
    "Technology is a big destroyer of emotion and truth. Opportunity doesn't do anything for creativity. Yeah, it makes it easier and you can get home sooner, but it doesn't make you a more creative person. That's the disease you have to fight in any creative field.. ease of use." - Jack White

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Name:	IMG_5043.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	64248 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5042.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	64249 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5044.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	289.5 KB 
ID:	64250 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5046.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	64251
    "Technology is a big destroyer of emotion and truth. Opportunity doesn't do anything for creativity. Yeah, it makes it easier and you can get home sooner, but it doesn't make you a more creative person. That's the disease you have to fight in any creative field.. ease of use." - Jack White

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Name:	IMG_5047.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	64252 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5049.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	247.6 KB 
ID:	64253 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5050.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	395.3 KB 
ID:	64254

Shooter
    35mm
    Its a long shot. But is it still available?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin