Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,842   Online: 798

Shooter
    Medium Format

Beautiful Rolleiflex 3.5 E2 with accessories for sale

Hey there folks,

I am selling my Rolleiflex 3.5 E2 with accessories. The serial # is 1871709 which I believe makes it a E2 series 2. This camera is in beautiful condition. I realize the term “mint” is a very debatable term that should be used very sparingly, but this camera comes quite close in showing some very light marks of usage. There is no brassing or scratches on the camera. It is wonderful to take pictures with and I am including the accessories in the photos with the camera. Which are the following:

-E2 with Heidosmat 75mm 2.8 viewing lens and Schneider-Kreuznach Xenotar75mm 3.5 taking lens in excellent condtion. A few light scratches on the light meter window.The camera has been recently cleaned with all speeds checked and the uncoupled light meter operational and calibrated. The hood is removable on this model and it has the grid pattern focusing screen with the center dot. I believe the only difference between this model and the 3.5F is that the light meter is coupled on that model.
    -leather case in excellent condition with a few wear areas. On the strap are two leather containers: one for the Rollinar and one for the metal lens shade.
    -original hinged lens cap.
    -Rollinar Bay II, series 1 close up lens.
    -original Bay II metal lens hood and Bay II rubber lens hood with original box.
    -one Tiffen adapter ring series 6 with metal hood and Kodak series 6 Pola-Screen filter (which has marks on it that I cannot seem to remove).
    -an original manual for the 2.8e that still applies to this model.

This is a very sweet camera setup that gives me a lot of smiles when I use it. I have just gotten a 2.8F, so I want to see if anyone else would be interested in owning this camera. Please call me if you like at 503.515.5502 with any questions you might have. I would like to get $690US/obo for it with shipping extra depending on where it being shipped to. Of course if anyone is in Portland Oregon come on by to see it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3053.JPG   IMG_3057.jpg   IMG_3063.jpg   IMG_3058.jpg   IMG_3061.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I picked up a 3.5F last year and it became an instant favorite. With the accessories this is an extremely fair price. Cap, hood and rolleinar would probably cost over $250 to pick up on their own (I've picked up each separately with the exception of a Rolleinar which is still on the list - they don't come cheap!)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The camera has been sold. Thanks very much APUG!
    Pablo

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin