Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,380   Online: 774

Shooter
    35mm

Minolta Autocord, Heliopan Bay 1 shade, Rollei Bay 1 Yellow Filter, 120 film

Decided to give MF a shot, and my photography really isn't a level that can benefit from it yet. Here's what I have:

Minolta Autocord with the Optiper MXS shutter. It was CLA'd a month ago by Karl Bryan. I had Karl perform all internal adjustments and cleanings that he suggested. I did NOT have him replace ay of the leatherette. The camera is missing the front leatherette. The top leatherette is missing in one corner and peeling a bit, and the side leatherette is peeling slightly. I have run a roll of film through it with no issues.

Minolta Autocord Leather case. This case is in KEH "BGN" condition. The front piece has a fair amount of wear, and the top seams are coming out. The rear piece is in better condition, with no fraying seams and average wear.

Heliopan Bay 1 lens shade. This is in new condition. I purchased it with the expectation that I would be shooting the Autocord.

Rollei "gelb-mittel" Bay 1 filter. This is in KEH "BGN" condition. It has small scratches on the element. I did not use it or try to clean it.

I have some 120 film that I will be putting up here in the next day or so, so keep an eye out.

Pricing and Payment:

Asking $200 shipped for the Autocord.
    Asking $30 shipped for the shade, $20 if purchased with the Autocord.

Asking $10 shipped for the Rollei filter, free with purchase of Autocord.

Asking $15 shipped for the case, free with purchase of Autocord.

I take payment via USPS Money Order, or Paypal + 3%.

I am donating $10 from this sale to APUG.

You can contact me via email or PM. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or to request additional pictures.

Pictures:

Shooter
    35mm
    Wow! If I didn't have one of these already I would grab this in a heartbeat! Fantastic camera everyone and a good price!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Nice! I have an Autocord he CLA'd - he does excellent work. I used Griptac to over the camera which looks fine and handles wonderfully. Great user.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was gonna PM but lets put this out there for everyone. Might save you some typing.

What lens and max aperture?
    Is the top speed 1/500 on this shutter?

Thanks Powasky.
    I'm a bit interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Everything is gone. Thank you for the interest.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin