Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,721   Online: 790

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS: Toyo Field 45CF

For sale, a very nice Toyo Field 45CF. I bought this camera for hiking but thanks to young children at home, hiking (and LF photography) is becoming a thing of the past. So, its time for this camera to find a new home. It's in very nice condition. A few minor scuffs here and there, and what looks like a line in black marker on the bottom. Movements all work and lock down reasonably tightly. Bellows is soft and supple.

I have one Copal 0 board which I will include.

$550 + USPS Priority Mail insured shipping (CONUS only right now).

More photos on Flickr

Thanks,
    Dan

IMG_8659 by Fotoguy20d, on Flickr

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS: Toyo Field 45CF

Ok I messed up, camera looks beautiful but I'm not taking it for stupid reasons (I should really jump on this) ... Anyway still available! Someone get this.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah....Stone, I had one of these and loved it, that 150 you have will fit inside with the camera closed. The only reason I did not keep it is that it used different lens boards than my Chamonix. If you are looking for a light field rig, this is hard to beat for the money and works great.

You may find one a tad cheaper than this in this condition but not by more than $25-$50.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    Yeah....Stone, I had one of these and loved it, that 150 you have will fit inside with the camera closed. The only reason I did not keep it is that it used different lens boards than my Chamonix. If you are looking for a light field rig, this is hard to beat for the money and works great.

You may find one a tad cheaper than this in this condition but not by more than $25-$50.
    Thanks Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    If you decide to ship outside the USA I'm in Australia and could be interested

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Still Available?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin