Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,139   Online: 1059

Shooter
    Multi Format

Technal 500 dry mount press $120 shipped in US

It is a 11x14 dry mount press. The plate and pad are clean and smooth. It is in good cosmetic and operational condition.
    Thermostat and heater work like they should. There are just a few small spots of rust on top cover (see picture). Nothing that
    affects operation or quality of the results. Includes a sheet of release paper. I have done up to 20x30" prints with it by mounting one corner at a time with excellent results. It is built like a tank (and heavy like a tank), so it should give you years and years of reliable service. I have just purchased another, much larger press, so this one needs to free up the shelf space.

Shipping is going to cost an arm and a leg, but I will pay for ground shipping in continental US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_6007.JPG   DSC_6008.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Anikan, I have a friend who is a student on the other side of the world. He is looking to start a fine art photo business as well as do photo printing for clients. To make a long story short, he really needs a dry mount press. He is trying to get the money together to buy yours. If it does not sell quickly would you email me a lightwisps@yahoo.com and maybe we could work something out, depending on how long you would be willing to hold it or whatever. I really appreciate your consideration and hope to hear from you, one way or the other. Thanks, Don

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Don,

Overseas shipment might be prohibitively expensive because it is very heavy. USPS estimate is over $500, so shipping it really is not worth it. The only way to get it to your friend is if you are flying there and check it in as a luggage. Besides, most countries on the other side of the world use 220V power whereas this unit is 110V.

However, if you are still interested, let me know,

Eugene.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin