Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,493   Posts: 1,571,397   Online: 1099

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

4x5 User Crown w w/o lens.

A Crown user body with 135mm Optar. Lens has excellent speeds thru 1 second. Pulled off the crappy rangefinder, shimmed the rails correctly and replaced the GG with a Satin Snow, ruled for 6x7 as well. Bellows is light tight. The marks you see are a result of removing the Velcro that I had attached to hold a dark cloth. The leather stayed, the black finish didn't. The front cover leather dried up and came off and I just polished the metal. Camera has a Graflok back worth $100 by itself. Comes with a set of stops. The lens won't trip a flash; I guess the contacts are shot or pitted. If your handy you can strip the leather easily and finish the wood off.

Package deal is $225. Body without board is $135. A couple of good holders for $10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crown03.jpg   Crown07.jpg   Crown01.jpg  
    Last edited by waynecrider; 02-19-2013 at 06:27 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent on body

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin