Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,834   Online: 1152

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Gitzo 1321 levelling head excellent +++ condition £80

For sale is my Gitzo 1321 levelling head. It fits onto systemmatic tripods 3,4 and 5 series. It provides 15 degrees of tilt in any direction. It is in extremely good condition. The cork on one side was lifting up slightly, so I glued it back down.

I will ship to most countries. The cost within the UK is £9.50 special delivery. It will be shipped outside of the UK by Royal Mail International Signed For. The cost within Europe is £13 and the cost to the USA is £19.

If you are not happy with it, please notify me within 7 days of it being sent and return it within 14 days by insured tracked post and I will refund the purchase price, less postage.

Regards

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAM_0746.jpg   SAM_0748.JPG   SAM_0749.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin