Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,744   Online: 1096

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Horseman SW612 body mint - £345

For sale is my Horseman SW612 body. In conjunction with a lens, back and viewer, it forms a lightweight, precise panoramic 6 x 12 camera. I would describe it as Mint -. There are a few light marks around where the lens screws into the body and a few very light marks on the rest of the body. It is in perfect working order.

I live in Stanmore, North West London. If you want to inspect or pick up from there, that is fine. Shipping within the UK is £8 via Special Delivery. Shipping to Europe is approximately £14 and to most of the rest of the world, 18, via insured tracked delivery.

If you are not happy with the item for any reason, please notify me within 7 days of receipt and return it to me by insured, tracked post within 14 days of receipt. I will then return the purchase price, less postage.

If you are looking for a complete system, I can offer that as well.

Regards

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _D1A4965.JPG   _D1A4966.JPG   _D1A4968.JPG   _D1A4969.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin