Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,897   Posts: 1,521,015   Online: 819

Shooter
    Large Format

FS TURNER REICH 8X10 F7 SERIES II CONVERTIBLE LENS in BETAX 4

I have for sale a Turner Reich 8X10 f7 series II convertible lens (12 in, 19.7 in and 25 inch) in a Betax 4 shutter. Glass is in good condition with a few cleaning wisps and the usual dust specks. There is just a small band of balsam separation around the outer edges of the lens but this is very common on these lenses and I have noticed no effect on results. Shutter fires on all speeds including T and B and sound accurate apart from 1/2 which sounds a bit slow. Great lens for that old time look and comes with retaining ring and serial numbers match on front and rear elements.
    $150.00 plus $10 shipping in continental USA. I am currently in Florida and will mail from 32413.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails turn1.jpg   turn2.jpg   turn3.jpg   turn4.jpg   turn5.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Good night, i'm interested in the lens, but i'm from Spain. ¿Do you give me the shipping cost to Madrid (Spain)?
    Best regards.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD - thank you

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin