Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,241   Online: 898

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Hasselblad 80mm Black T* Planar Lens, 500c Body, Accessories

Okay, since everyone is always asking about parting things out, I am going to offer this two ways: as parts and as a package. Note that I only accept PayPal -- no money orders, cashier checks, etc (frankly, I don't have the time for that).

1. Hasselblad 80mm f2.8 T* Black Planar Lens: This is such a beauty that I hesitate to sell it, but I do need the money -- it is like new, basically, an EX+ on the KEH scale, with no marks on the barrel and immaculate glass. Shutter speeds are spot on at the upper and lower end of the scale, and the focus is smooth. A really nice lens, and although it is technically a C lens, it is one of the newer ones, and has the better T* coating. Asking $350 plus shipping.

2. Hasselblad 500C body with rapid winding crank: In very good condition; some marks to the exterior in different places; light seals have deteriorated some under the mirror but are useable. Rear doors are snappy and it is functionally perfect. Has the old style screw in focus screen, with a cross, and the screen is bright and in good shape. Asking $100 for the body alone.

3. Kiev waist level finder: Old school Kiev WLF; works fine. Magnifier is intact. Asking $40.

4. Hasselblad Chimney Finder: In good condition, with some coating marks and some deterioration of the eye cup. Comes with the original bottom cap. Asking $25.

5. Hasselblad Pistol Grip with Trigger: Works great, in very good condition. Asking $15.

Okay -- so here are two package options.

Package 1: Hasselblad 500C body, Kiev WLF, Pistol Grip, and a C12 film back. Note that while I can guarantee the body, I am including this C12 back at no charge and cannot verify that it works (I haven't run film through it). $150

Package 2: Hasselblad 80mm T* lens with 500C body, Kiev WLF, Chimney Finder, and a C12 film back. Note that while I can guarantee the body, I am including this C12 back at no charge and cannot verify that it works (I haven't run film through it). $485
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hassy 80mm planar 1.jpg   hassy 80mm planar 2.jpg   hassy 80mm planar 3.jpg   hassy 500c 1.jpg   hassy 500c 2.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy 500c 3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	64603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy 500c with back and finder.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	64604Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy_chimney.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	64605

Shooter
    Large Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy pistol grip.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	64606

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent on the 80mm.

--Darin
    Darin Boville

www.darinboville.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent on the chimney finder.

Shooter
    Large Format
    80mm Planar is *SOLD*

Shooter
    Large Format
    Package 1 is no longer an option, because the 80mm has sold -- everything else is still available.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I also have a 50mm C lens (chrome) that I was going to list here on Sunday -- if there is someone who would like to pair this 500c body with the giveaway back and the Kiev finder AND that 50mm lens, let me know and I will take pictures of it tonight.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent grip Hasselbland

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am going to close this thread and open a new one with a 50mm C lens + the 500c.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin