Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,856   Online: 803

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Horseman 6x12 back

Very good condition, used only a handful of times.
    This is one of the best built backs available in this format. You could buy this one or spend a lot more money on the Linhof offering.
    Get it while you can.
    $500 shipped anywhere in the US.
    $525 will get it shipped anywhere else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0214.JPG   DSCN0215.JPG   DSCN0217.JPG   DSCN0221.JPG  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    can I trade you for a 70mm back? please... lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No thank you.
    The 6x12 back is still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    or best offer.
    going to auction sunday night.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I PMed you before about a trade that's worth more than the back in camera and film, I haven't heard anything, it wasn't an insult either but it's probably $800-$1000 worth of camera equipment, I just don't have the time to list it all for sale and sell it before you need your money for this thing, if you give me a month I'll sell it all if you can hold off till then.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by johnielvis View Post
    You know--I don't like this guy recently left posts inended to be insulting to me-no reason at all-he just decided he wants to pick on me for some reason.. Now he's trying to bully you to his terms like this other dork tried to do to me when I was selling some drums. The dude wouldn't leave me alone--he wanted them at HIS price...and wouldn't take NO for an answer...whatta moron. But I digress. The upshot is this:

It's worth an extra 50 bucks to me just so this guy don't get it. My NEW bid: $450.00.
    Me?

I'm sorry if you feel that way, I don't recall the posts, but I'm sorry if you felt insulted. I rarely purposefully say anything mean or insulting, I just have a harsh and direct way of speaking, it probably doesn't translate well through text.

I apologize.

And I wasn't bullying him, but, when I PM someone about something they are selling, I at LEAST expect a response, even if its "sorry man, that deal won't work for me" but he was just silent, no response then posted on here again. So I thought maybe if I posted publicly he would respond at least, find a common ground on a trade/money or give me the time to sell my stuff so I could pay him a after it's sold.

If he would communicate with me and give me the time to come up with the money, I would love to buy this, but non-response is frustrating as you don't know what's going on in the other end.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but when you post something for sale on a forum where many people trade goods, it's frustrating to not even get a response back...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ...but when you post something for sale on a forum where many people trade goods, it's frustrating to not even get a response back...
    Well, after all...the item is posted under the [For Sale] category, not in the [Want-to-Trade] category.
    Heck, even the title of the post denotes the item is [For Sale]: "FS: Horseman 6x12 back!"
    Have you never heard of the old sayings 'Put Up or Shut Up,' or 'Money Talks and BS Walks?'
    In the arena of [For Sale] items, it's usually only cash, (or those with cash), that truly matters.

Marc

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc B. View Post
    Well, after all...the item is posted under the [For Sale] category, not in the [Want-to-Trade] category.
    Heck, even the title of the post denotes the item is [For Sale]: "FS: Horseman 6x12 back!"
    Have you never heard of the old sayings 'Put Up or Shut Up,' or 'Money Talks and BS Walks?'
    In the arena of [For Sale] items, it's usually only cash, (or those with cash), that truly matters.

Marc
    Fair enough, I guess I just always think ya never know maybe there's something I have worth trading for is all. But you're right, it's cash. Will you give me a month to sell some other stuff to get the money? I'll post it all on ebay tonight if you agree.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    StoneNYC, I'd like to rescind my polite reply. Had I seen this use of my for sale ad as a venue for your pissing match, I would have replied differently. Marc B said it best, so I'll leave his words as my response to your offer. Johnielvis, thank you for your offer, but I had one closer to my original asking price.
    The rollfilm holder has been spoken for with a private cash offer.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I hope the receiver enjoys the back. But remember I didn't start that controversy, someone else spoke against me and I was simply defending my reasoning. I'm not a bad guy.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin