Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,707   Online: 912

Shooter
    35mm

Early Zeiss Sonnar for Contax Rangefinder

Early production pre-War rigid Zeiss 5cm F2 Sonnar for Contax rangefinder. This lens was just CLA'd and I will include the receipt. There iris action is smooth. There is lots of brassing on the lens body and some loss of the black trim paint. There are numerous front micro coating scratches as is the norm of a lens form this epoch. There are several internal micro air bubbles, which most Zeiss optical glass from this era came with from the factory. The overall glass aspect is clear and clean and I do not think any of these issues will perceptibly impact results, which should be quite interesting! Sold with original nickel plated (I think) front cap.

Price: $180 plus insured shipping

I can accept payment by PayPal, USPS money order, or personal check. I ship to most countries. All customs forms are filled out accurately. Thanks! - David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sonnar-5.jpg   sonnar-6.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin