Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,368   Online: 1103

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Hasselblad 500C with 50mm C Lens, Chrome, Kiev WLF, & Chimney Finder - $490

Hasselblad 500C body with rapid winding crank: In very good condition; some marks to the exterior in different places; light seals have deteriorated some under the mirror but are useable. Rear doors are snappy and it is functionally perfect. Has the old style screw in focus screen, with a cross, and the screen is bright and in good shape.

Comes with a nice looking 50mm chrome C lens -- some marks to the barrel in different places, but the glass has always been protected by a Hasselblad drop in skylight filter (screws in to the front); no marks on the front or rear, clean and clear, and the shutter speeds are accurate at slow and fast speeds. Aperture is snappy, focus is smooth -- in great shape.

Also comes with an older Kiev waist level finder and a Hasselblad chimney finder. See pics.

I am throwing in an old, untested C12 back with this -- the back is free, and you can take it or leave it. Note that I have NOT run film through it, and when I did crank through it with it attached to the body, the advance worked fine but there was an extra "whirring" noise at the end of each cycle (it was coming from the back, not the body, which works perfectly). May be a problem with spacing between frames -- you would know after one roll whether this is the case.

Asking $490 for the package, via PayPal only, plus shipping -- and a note to anyone not in the US: our international shipping rates have gone up this year, so it does cost more to ship now.

I do have an extra A12 back, but I don't really want to sell it if I don't have to. I guess if the only way someone was willing to buy this was with a tested A12 back, then I would include the A12 for an extra $100.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500c with 50mm 1.jpg   hassy 50mm 1.jpg   hassy 50mm 2.jpg   hassy 500c with back and finder.jpg   hassy 500c 1.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    More pics --

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy 500c 2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	64670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy 500c 3.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	64671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hassy_chimney.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	64672

Shooter
    Large Format
    $470 without the chimney finder.

$325
    for the 50mm lens alone.

PayPal only; plus shipping.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I might as well throw in the Hasselblad chimney finder as well.

So $470 for everything listed in this thread, plus shipping.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Still at $470 for the body, 50mm C lens, WLF, chimney finder, and C12 back. I will also ship it within the US for a flat $10.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Must be that time of the month, when cash is short!

Shooter
    Large Format
    An A12 back is available for this outfit for an additional $95 -- but the A12 is not available separately.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Still available -- $480, shipping included, within the USA.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tempting but I'm planning to buy my brother's 500CM kit later this year.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Right ... so what was the point of your reply???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin