Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,885   Online: 1064

Shooter
    Multi Format

Parts cameras--Rangefinder type.

Parts cameras--Rangefinder type.
    #1: Fuji Mini 1/2 frame 35mm. It kinda works but is broke. The meter cell is dead. The lens ring has major damage, someone pried it off with a screwdiver. The lens is fixed focus and is clear, no scratches. The shutter has only 1 speed, I'm guessing about a 1/60th. When you turn the lens ring the aperture stops down but there are no f/stops indicated. A unique novelty. As is, $10.00 plus shipping. It is tiny, I photographed it next to a 35mm film cassette to show its size.
    #2: Zorki 4 body for parts. It doesn't work, is missing may parts. As is $15.00 plus shipping.
    #3: Minolta Hi-Matic 7-S with case. It used to work very well and still does on occasion. If you wind and click the shutter 36 times the shutter only opens maybe 15 times. It is a hit and miss thing. The camera/ lens are in very good cosmetic condition. As is. $15.00 plus shipping
    All items sold as is, no return, no guarantee. .
    USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority. Email with your address for postage cost. PM or email with questions. Yes, I do combine to save on shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fuji mini 1.jpg   zorki 1.jpg   hi-matic 7s.jpg  
    Last edited by randyB; 02-23-2013 at 10:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I'll take #1.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Coldeye was first with the PM, so sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Payment sent. Thank you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin