Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,918   Online: 978

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Omega D5XL with two heads, 4 negative carriers, turret, and hard to find drop table.

In my effort to afford some lighting gear I'm getting rid of a ton of darkroom equipment.

Lot below. $370 OBO

D5XL chassis
    Dichroic head
    Prolab condenser head
    Power stabilizer and power supply for Dichroic head
    Three lens turret
    4 Omega D5 type negative carriers ( 35mm, 4x5, 2x2 slide, and 6x6 )
    Omega drop table ( hard to find and very useful, Omega still sells this for a retail price of $1900 alone )

This enlarger set up is in fantastic shape. Clean and ready to go. As I'm sure most everyone here knows this is an awesome machine that can do anything from minox sized film up to 4x5.

Due to the size and weight of the enlarger and table I'd prefer it went to someone who could pick it up. I've priced it accordingly, and it's a great deal in this shape.

Also available are a Aristo VCL 4500 head and Metrolux II controller that would fit this enlarger. Just tell me if you're interested.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Would you be willing to sell the Aristo and Metrolux without the chassis? I've been using that combination at school for a few years and I'm completely in love with it. I don't have space (or money) for a full enlarger setup at the moment, but I promised myself that I'd jump at any opportunity to get my hands on an Aristo.

Augie

Shooter
    35mm
    bump.

I'll also trade for Dynalite gear or a Nikon 24mm PCE tilt shift lens (partial trade plus cash, of course)

Shooter
    35mm
    all still available....

Shooter
    35mm
    bump.

If you're interested I sometimes get to different areas on the east coast and could drive it to you. I get up to Philadelphia quite often and am sometimes north of there, or south as far as Raleigh.

Feel free to give me a pm.

Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Price drop.

I'll do it for $300.

This is a fantastic deal and I'd love to have someone from APUG be able to use it.

Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    bump...thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure wish I lived closer to you!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Can I ask what the power stabilizer does. I have the same head on a d-2 or d-II (can't ever remember the difference)

Shooter
    35mm
    basically the power stabilizer "smoothes" out electricity and helps protect you from power surges. Particularly useful with dichroic heads and cold light heads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin