Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,617   Online: 1110

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

20x24 Oriental Print Washer

I've got a 20x24 Print washer that I'd love to get sold. I recently moved and am in the process of culling things down. I've had this thing for years and used it regularly when I was shooting 12x20 negs (2 12x20 negs fit in each slot and it was handy). I haven't shot that big in quite some time and don't plan to anytime soon. So I figured I'd see if anyone was interested. It'd probably be best to sell it locally in the Texas area as it's rather large and even heavier. It needs a good cleaning as it's got a lotta dust from a few years of not being used regularly.
    I live in Austin and I'm regularly in the Dallas/Fort Worth area as well as my girlfriend lives up there.
    $400

PM me with any questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo 1.jpg   Photo 2.jpg  
    Nigel Tufnel: It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none.
    None more black.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do you have all the dividers, the little flat piece that keeps stuff from coming out at the top and the little rod used for grabbing prints and working them to the top? Thank you

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have all the dividers and the and the top piece. But do not have the rod for grabbing prints.
    Nigel Tufnel: It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none.
    None more black.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Still available.
    None more black.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin