Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,582,981   Online: 1033

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Homemade 5x7 BTZS tubes, Mod 54

I made a pair of these and the work great. As you can see I glued pvc ring onto the end caps so that they would stand upright. I then decided to make another pair and ended up finding end caps that were flat on the end so I made a new set of four, so these two are for sale. They do leak ever so slightly, if you fill them with water and roll them back and forth on the counter for a couple of minutes you'll get a few drops. Since I use them in a water bath it's never been an issue. Parts for these come out to about $14 each at my local building supply so how about $20 plus shipping for the pair.

I also have an un-used Mod54 4x5 film processor for sale. I bought this and never used it, sticking with the BTZS tubes. Sorry no pictures. $45 plus shipping.

PM if interested.

Roger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I sent you a private message, but it doesn't show up in my sent messages, so I can't tell if it worked.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WetMogwai View Post
    I sent you a private message, but it doesn't show up in my sent messages, so I can't tell if it worked.
    Came through just fine, your second inline for the Mod54. The 5x7 tube are probably sold too.

Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Everything's sold.

Roger

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    bah!!! how come I always get to this stuff late... B&H has had delays in ordering MOD54 for months and months... grrr lol

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    bah!!! how come I always get to this stuff late... B&H has had delays in ordering MOD54 for months and months... grrr lol
    You can preorder them direct, that's how I got mine, shipping was reasonable and once they were in stock I recieved mine quickly. http://www.mod54.com/buy.php

Roger

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    You can preorder them direct, that's how I got mine, shipping was reasonable and once they were in stock I recieved mine quickly. http://www.mod54.com/buy.php

Roger
    Thanks Roger, however they are about $54 at B&H, $44 EURO is like $100 US plus shipping, it's too much for me. Thanks though, I'll wait, I still don't have a darn body.... looking for that elusive 4x5 technical field camera that isn't a gazillion dollars I have everything else though, film, lens, holders, (some generously donated by APUGers (except the lens which was sold at a good cost) so, I just can't pay the extra money for it, I'll wait, thanks though, truly.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It's actually £44.50 which converts to $67.50, still higher than B&H. Don't recall what I paid for shipping, maybe $15. Soundslike you have some time, good luck with your search for a camera.

Roger

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    B&H claims they will have the Mod 54 in stock in March. It looks like they're back in production, possibly with a design update if the photos on their Facebook page are current. They should be available soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin