Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,571   Online: 986

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS - Kodak TRI_X 35mm - 10 rolls - Free shipping CONUS- Fresh Dated 12-2014

Need some fresh TRIX? Fresh dated 12/2014, these are left over from my film and darkroom class I was teaching. Just bought it last week and now class is done.

$50 and free shipping CONUS.

Immediate payment via Paypal is the payment method I need to use.

First PM with "I'll take the film!" gets it. I'll PM you my paypal info and I'll ship right away.

Thanks!
    Joe

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trix1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	450.0 KB 
ID:	65013Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2973.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	329.3 KB 
ID:	65014

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmmm, I can buy it for $4.29/roll just about anywhere, so not sure why such a high price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale Pending...

Olwick - This is two dollars less the price I paid for this film online. Didn't need it for the class I volunteered teaching as it is now finished, and it was but one of all the consumable materials I provided at my cost to get the class off the ground in the first place.

I'm offering to ship this at my cost (CONUS) in addition to the donation I'm giving APUG if it sells here. I don't shoot alot of tri-x so my first thought was to offer it here to fellow APUGERS who could use it.

Just a quick look..... Freestyle: $5.49 per roll of TRI-X 36 frames (10 rolls: $54.90 Plus $7.99 to ship = $62.89) while B&H Photo: $4.29 per roll of TRI-X 36 frames (10 rolls: $42.90 Plus $5.25 to ship the same method I will = $48.15)

So yeah, save $1.85 and buy at B&H, or buy my film and APUG gets a donation, or neither and I shoot the TRI-X myself.

Glad you can get it anywhere for $4.29. You'd be shocked at the price you'd pay at my local CVS. A 24 frame roll, the only choice available for TRI-X there just shot up to $10 a roll!!! Crazy.

Sorry you think my asking price is too high. Be well and happy shooting.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    A 24 frame roll, the only choice available for TRI-X there just shot up to $10 a roll!!! Crazy.
    Yeesh...crazy indeed. I am down to my last few rolls here, and I haven't checked on the pharmacy price in a while...a few months back, though, I could get it for right around 5 there. If it's shot up that much in the mean time, I may have to reevaluate my "buy as I use" method to more of a "find a good price and hoard" method...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hear you. Back when it was about $7 a roll at CVS I would pick up one or two when I would get in there for something, just to help get them to keep ordering it and in stock. Can't do that any more at $10 each.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD outside APUG...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin