Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,869   Online: 1023

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon EOS1n (195 USD Shipped with EMS)

For Sale: Canon EOS1n with battery pack I have used this camera a lot. I have shot about 25 rolls of film with in the last three months.

Price:
    East Asia, Australia and New Zealand (190 USD shipped)
    USA/Canada (195 USD shipped)
    Europe (200 USD shipped)
    South America (210USD shipped)

Shipping via Japan Post EMS.

Paypal payment only.

Body Condition: Excellent. The outside is very good condition to excellent .There are some minor scratches. There are no dents.. There are no cracks. There are a few light scuffs. The self-timer works. The film door closes tightly and firmly.

Viewfinder Condition: The viewfinder is clean. There is no mold inside the penta-prism.

Digital Displays: All internal viewfinder and top digital displays work and are clearly visible.

Focusing’ The camera continuous or single focusing works. I can adjust the focus points in the viewfinder.
    Shutter Condition: The shutter is accurate. The shutter curtains are undamaged.

Meter Condition’ The meter is accurate. Matrix, Center-weighted and Spot metering work. AE-L works. I can manually set the ISO or let the camera set the ISO based on the DX reading. The EV compensation works and is accurate.

Program Modes’ The Program, Aperture, Shutter and Manual options work correctly. The shutter speed dial and aperture setting dial operate, so you can easily adjust those settings. I do not know about the custom modes as I have never had or wanted to use it.

Other operations’ The AF-L lock button operates. The self-timer works. I can set the camera to single or continuous shooting mode.

I can switch between using the lithium battery or the alkaline batteries without a problem.

Notes: The is a strap and body cap available with the camera.

Refunds are offered minus shipping.

Customs, duties and import taxes are the buyer`s responsibility.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2019.JPG   IMG_2020.JPG   IMG_2023.JPG   IMG_2025.JPG   IMG_2026.JPG  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I used to own this camera, and if you've never had such a model, I can attest it's amazing! the only thing better is the 1V because of it's autofocus points, besides that this is just as good and the price is really good for this camera! Someone snatch this fast!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Another plug for this body. I've got the EOS 1 and 1v, and that line is really well-built.
    Flickr | Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Hasselblad 500CM, Voigtländer Perkeo II, Century Graphic, Canon 1v and F-1, Ricoh GR1

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    BUMP

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin