Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,428   Online: 806

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

. Canon P rangefinder body, Galvin, canon EOS lens, 50mmf1.4 rangefinder lens

Excellent condition, but it does have a few ding and a view/rangefinder trim ring missing. Shutter is good in all ways (speed, wrinkles). $190 + shipping....Pics are here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotofis...7627988351867/ I have a 50mm f1.4 lens shown in the images that could be available for the right price (KEH bargain or so)

Excellent condition Canon EOS 85mmxf1.8 lens....amazing 35mm lens, but I want a macro so out it goes. Inc canon hood $300+Shipping If you are serious, let me know and I'll get a pic.

Finally the Galvin kit no one seems to want......The pics for the galvin are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotofis...7631570817098/
    I want $500 for the kit, but will split up (Horseman 6x9, recessed board) if no one else wants the kit. It is just short of brand new except the back and the recessed board....those are definitely user condition.

Also have a ton of metal 35mm reels (some Hewes) and 120mm metal reels. I'm a Patterson reel guy so out they go. Make me a reasonable offer ....I think there are 3 or 4 of each.
    Last edited by Mark Fisher; 03-04-2013 at 01:15 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Your first 10,000 pictures are the worst - HCB

www.markjamesfisher.com

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Link in Canon section links to Galvin album.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks and fixed....

www.markjamesfisher.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah, I wish I could afford that LTM lens !!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The 50mm is pretty sweet, but it is now sold. I'll miss it!

www.markjamesfisher.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Both the canon eos and the canon 50mm f1.4 are sold. Any other folks interested. It's been awhile, but I haven't put it on ebay yet. I also have a set of old bike wheels with Phil Wood hubs (original version in "stainless" that develops a nice patina) and 27" Super Champion rims....yeah, I like classic mechanical things......built in the early 90'S and never needed truing. Good for another 25 or 50,000 miles.

www.markjamesfisher.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin