Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,745   Online: 802

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikon F2A (185 Shipped with EMS)

For Sale: Nikon F2A camera. The camera operates. The shutter speeds seem accurate. The meter-prism works. The camera HAS NOT BEEN cleaned, lubricated

or adjusted. THE LENS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE. BODY ONLY.

Shipping: Free with Japan Post EMS Airmail Service. It takes about 3 to 5-days to arrive. There may be a delay due to customs inspection.

Costs will vary based on buyer`s location. Shipping to

1. US and Canada is 195 USD

2. UK/ Europe is 190 USD

3. Australia/ New Zealand 180 USD

4. Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Thailand 180 USD

5. Taiwan/ Korea 175 USD

6. Central/ South America 205 USD

Body Condition: Excellent. The outside is in great condition. There are no major scratches. There are light scratches from every day use. There are no dents. There is a white smudge mark on the metered-prism. Film transport is very smooth. The shutter curtains are clean and not wrinkled.

The self-timer works. The film door closes tightly and firmly.

Metered-prism Condition: The viewfinder is clean. There is no mold or haze inside the prism. There is some light dust. Focus is not affected.

The metered-prism attaches and detaches without a problem. It locks firmly into when attached. The focusing screen has light dust as well.

Internal Displays: All internal viewfinder displays work and are clearly visible. I can see the shutter speeds, the f-stop and the +/- meter reading.

Shutter Condition: The shutter seems accurate. The shutter curtains are in good condition. There is no mold, pin holes or wrinkles to the curtain.

Meter Condition:The meter 1-stop under-exposing. When I set the ISO to various ISO settings the meter adjusts to match the ISO setting.

Other operations’ The stop down preview or depth of preview button operates. The self-timer works. The mirror up works.

The camera will need new light seals.

Notes: The is no case and strap or body cap available with the camera.

I offers refunds minus shipping.

Customs/Duties: The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy. I will fill out the customs forms correctly.

I will not mark as a gift etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1190548.JPG   R1190481.JPG   R1190482.JPG   R1190483.JPG   R1190484.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1190485.JPG   R1190487.JPG   R1190489.JPG   R1190490.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I also have a 50mm f1.4 AI and 28mm f2.8 AI available for sale. No photos, yet. Lenses were cleaned buy nobbysparrow. I also have a 50mm f1.4 non AI. Needs to cleaned. No photos yet. If interested in these lenses contact me.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi...
    Is the camera still available?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin