Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,867   Online: 962

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikon F3 (200 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS)

If you want to buy please send your PayPal address, so I can send an invoice.

I also have a 50mm f1.4 AI and 28mm f2.8 AI available for sale. No photos, yet. Lenses were cleaned buy nobbysparrow. I also have a 50mm f1.4 non AI. Needs to cleaned. No photos yet. If interested in these lenses contact me.

Nikon F3 Black Body. The camera HAS NOT BEEN cleaned, lubricated or adjusted. Everything seems to be in order. I need to re-test the meter under better lighting conditions and against my digital camera to be absolutely sure.

The meter seems accurate. The EV control adjusts the meter. The ISO settings adjust the meter according to the set ISO. The meter times out when the advance lever is set to the lock position. The battery check light works. The self-timer works. The bulb setting operates.

Body Condition: GOOD. There is visible wear from everyday use. The is no brassing to the corner, the self-timer and film advance lever. There are no major scratches, but tiny marks from usage. There are no dents. Film transport is smooth. The self-timer works. The film door closes tightly and firmly.

Viewfinder Condition: The viewfinder is clean. There is no mold inside the penta-prism. There is some dust. Focus is not affected in my opinion When focusing with the 50mm f1.8 lens I have for sale focus snaps into place.

Internal Displays: All internal viewfinder displays work and are clearly visible.

Shutter Condition: The shutter seems accurate. The shutter curtains are in good condition. There is no damage to the curtain. I need to to a side by side with my Canon EOS1n to be sure. But timing from one second to eight seconds on my watch the shutter appears to be accurate. Not scientific, but gives me good idea.

Notes: The is no case or body cap, but there is a strap available with the camera.

1. US and Canada is 200 USD
    2. UK/ Europe is 205 USD
    3. Australia/ New Zealand 195 USD
    4. Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Thailand 190 USD
    5. Taiwan/ Korea 190 USD
    6. Central/ South America 215 USD

Combined Shipping: If you win more than one item I will gladly combine the shipping costs.

Customs/Duties: The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy. I will fill out the customs forms correctly. I will not mark as a gift etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1190616.JPG   R1190615.JPG   R1190617.JPG   R1190618.JPG   R1190619.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1190620.JPG   R1190621.JPG   R1190623.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin