Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,976   Posts: 1,523,646   Online: 1088

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks guys

Shooter
    35mm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is a wonderful lens and a very fair price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Don't like the price? Don't buy it. However if you want a one of Nikon's best - (much better than the 2.8 by the way) here it is, and the price is fair.

You might find one for less, but not an AI-S version, and probably a lot more beat-up.

Try and find a better lens for this much money.....

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikkor 28mm f2 AIS

I find it hard to understand why comments about the price of an item should be brought up in a post. If you think that a price is way out of line, PM the OP with your concern, as they may just be ignorant of the value of an item. Prices usually get adjusted over time and you can always PM an offer.
    As to this lens, I have to agree that it is a very fine lens and is no doubt worth the price to the OP.
    When I have sold items on the forum I have usually placed a price as to what it is worth to me. Sometimes it has been low and it sells quickly and sometimes it has been high and I have adjusted the price or taken the item off sale as it was worth more to me than I was willing to sell it for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by filmfan45 View Post
    Don't like the price? Don't buy it. However if you want a one of Nikon's best - (much better than the 2.8 by the way) here it is, and the price is fair.

You might find one for less, but not an AI-S version, and probably a lot more beat-up.

Try and find a better lens for this much money.....
    I don't want to pour fuel on the fire - I was just wondering if you guys maybe misunderstood the price comment from that poster. He may genuinely have meant that this is a great price (underpriced) - which I believe it is.

If I didn't have the 28/2.8 AIS already (which has less distortion and is smaller, if f/2.8 is bright enough for you) I'd be all over this great deal.

To the OP - I hope you sell this beauty quickly. It's a steal, and a wonderful lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikkor 28mm f2 AIS

I have this lens, well one version older, mainly the slightly different sloped barrel front, but same optics. It's a very good lens and handles really well. But as for the price, and why it is not selling that quickly, eBay completed auction prices should be the clear indicator for market price/ valuation. It's hard to price it at keh unless you offer a warranty such as keh's as that is included in their overall price.

Shooter
    35mm
    I did check on ebay and keh. Of course I can't offer warranty like keh but if you are not happy with the performance of the lense I have no problem taking it back. Plus I've been using the lense and have a lot of sample shots with the lense. As a seller I don't know what else I could do to compete with keh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ah man this is definitely on my want list for the Nikon kit. I think the price is more than fair! Wish I could pick it up right now.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin