Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,358   Online: 843

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Can you mount filters on it? I see some deformation around the front edges (filter ring). Also, do I see dust or coating marks on the front objective? Rear looks good as does that hood.

Thanks.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I have mounted a Walz branded screw-in hood, it accepts filters but isn't perfect as you can see.

The images show some dust, yes, but the earlier image posted more accurately shows the "cleaning marks"/"faint scratches"/whatever other terms you would use to describe an imperfect front element.

I'll make a point of shooting a roll ASAP with it to show any effects and find whether it is accurately focusing on a non-FSU body.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Cancel that, I took it out for a spin tonight and it's not focusing correctly at all. I'm taking it off the market with apologies for those interested parties.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin