Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,956   Posts: 1,558,036   Online: 1127

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Rolleiflex T with CLA, Maxwell Screen

I have for sale a very nice Rolleiflex T, serial number T 2176501. This camera has only very light wear marks on the body and pristine glass in both the viewing and taking lenses. There is a small crack on the plastic light meter cover.

This camera was CLA'd by Krikor Maralian at Krimar in August 2012, at which time he replaced the shutter mainspring and installed a Maxwell screen, at a cost of $470 plus return shipping (service invoice and original screen will be included). The shutter, self-timer, focus and transport mechanisms all work perfectly and are as smooth as silk. The light meter is not operational as is the case with many of these cameras. The F3.5 Tessar lens on this camera is excellent, and gives the best results I have seen of any Tessar-design lens on the TLRs I have owned (Yashicas and Rolleicords in addition to this T).

Included with the camera are a plastic lenscap and an after-market lens hood. Also available to the buyer of the camera are a Rolleinar 1 close-up lens set, an Ednalight lens hood that accepts Series 5 filters, and Series 5 filters in yellow, red, orange and green. The Rolleinar set and filters are in very good condition except for the green filter, which shows some marks on the glass and should be considered a freebie.

$625 for the camera with cap and generic hood, $665 if you want the other accessories. Prices include shipping in the US and PayPal fees. I will ship abroad, but you pay for trackable shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0339.JPG 
Views:	196 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	65366Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0354.JPG 
Views:	195 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	65367Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0347.JPG 
Views:	231 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	65368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0340.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	65369Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0342.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	65370Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0343.JPG 
Views:	138 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	65371Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0348.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	65372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0355.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	65373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0357.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	65374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0352.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	65375
    Last edited by jeffbennett; 03-07-2013 at 07:18 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Add one more photo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Prices reduced:

Rollei T with cap and hood. $585 shipped
    Above with Series 5 filters and hood and Rolleinar 1 set. $625 shipped

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still available.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last reduction: $565 shipped for the camera with cap and hood. $595 including Rolleinar 1 and filters, shipped in US.

And I will offer a full refund in the first 7 days if you are not satisfied with the purchase.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is in nice shapeat a fair price...Those tessars are nice!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Weekend bump.

In addition, I will include with the camera a Rollei leather strap, in very good condition, with the alligator clips.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still available.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Update:

I will offer the entire outfit, including the Rollei T with Maxwell screen, Rollei strap, lens cap, lens hoods, filters and Rolleinar 1 set, for $525 net to me.

You pay shipping, and either use PayPal personal option with no fee or add 3% for regular PayPal purchase.

Considering the value of the overhaul by one of the top Rollei techs, the bright Maxwell screen and the accessories, this is a great deal that you cannot come close to matching from KEH or flea bay. I will leave this up for a couple of days. If it doesn't sell, I will keep the outfit. But I am trying not to be a hoarder.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    pm, sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still available.

I am willing to ship abroad, but you pay PayPal fees and insured, trackable shipping. Insurance and customs declaration will be at sale price.
    Thanks,

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin