Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,011   Online: 960

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya 645 120mm f4 Marco APO (375 USD Shipped with EMS)

For Sale: Mamiya-Sekor 120mm f4 N APO lens for a Mamiya 645 camera. This lens goes to 1:1. Read the reviews. This lens is great condition.

Overall Condition: Excellent to darn near mint. There is very little wear on the lens body. The chrome mounting rings are undamaged though it does show signs of paint loss from mounting and unmounting. Check the photos. The filter ring is not damage. No problem screwing on a filter.

Lens Condition: Excellent. There is no haze, mold, fungus or cloudiness. If it has any cleaning marks they are very, very, very, very light are hard to see! There is a little internal dust.

Focusing Condition: Focusing is smooth and accurate. There is no slippage. Focus is nicely dampened. Focus is accurate throughout the distance range.

Aperture Ring and Blades Condition: The aperture ring is smooth. It clicks at all stops. The aperture blades close down to f32. Please check the photos. The blades are very clean. There is no oil or dirt.

Notes: There are no lens cap.

Refunds: Refunds are offered. Full refunds are offered minus shipping costs. There is a seven day trail and inspection period. I have tried to describe the lens to the best of my ability.

Shipping: Please note shipping will be via Japan Post EMS Service. EMS provides tracking, insurance and signature. It takes about 3 to 5-days to arrive and you insurance and tracking with EMS. There may be a delay due to customs inspection. Costs will vary based on buyer`s location. Shipping to

1. US and Canada is 375 USD
    2. UK/ Europe is 380 USD
    3. Australia/ New Zealand 365 USD
    4. Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Thailand 365 USD
    5. Taiwan/ Korea 365 USD
    6. Central/ South America 415 USD

Customs/Duties: The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy. I will fill out the customs forms correctly. I will not mark as a gift etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1190848.JPG   R1190849.JPG   R1190850.JPG   R1190851.JPG   R1190852.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1190853.JPG   R1190859.JPG   R1190862.JPG   R1190865.JPG   R1190866.JPG  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This is a fantastic macro lens, even on 35mm film or digital with an adapter. Incredible resolution, and goes to 1:1 without tubes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by L Gebhardt View Post
    This is a fantastic macro lens, even on 35mm film or digital with an adapter. Incredible resolution, and goes to 1:1 without tubes.
    +1

This is my 'daily driver' for macros, albeit it on a Canon 5D2 (ixnay on the igitalday). Great lens.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin