Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,207   Online: 966

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Mamiya RZ ProII kit with extras

Hi to All...

Switching some formats around...

Mamiya RZ ProII with waist level finder in excellent cond.

Mamiya RZ 110mm f/2.8mm excellent cond. (one of the best)

Mamiya RZ 50mm ULD L-A excellent cond. (fantastic landscape lens, super sharp)

Mamiya RZ 150mm f/3.5 (fantastic portrait lens) excellent cond.

120 film back w/darkslide excellent cond. (i'll include this for free!)

Polaroid film back, Like new

Mamiya L-grip, like new

Package includes lens caps, and lens shade.

Includes original box for the 110mm, polaroid back, and L grip. includes all caps and covers too.

$1725 for everything, includes insured shipping within contig. U.S.

Everything is in like new or excellent condition. This has been one of my favorite cameras and am reluctant to sell it.

I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (johnnyfilm) and everything is always as described.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails web square2-13.jpg   web square2-14.jpg   web square2-15.jpg   web square2-17.jpg   web square2-18.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    RZ system is one of the best system i have ever used.
    That ULD and 110, along with APO are the best lenses.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Wow this looks brand new! Don't think I've ever seen one in this condition, wish I could get the L bracket alone :/ i already own most of this stuff.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Agreed, this is a great system, and am reluctant to sell this camera. The 50mm ULD L-A is the floating lens element, and one of the sharpest I have ever used. The 110mm f/2.8 is amazing for environmental portraits too. These are current used prices and using this as a guide, priced individually would be over $2000. My price also includes insured shipping in the contiguous U.S.

Thanks again...I like this forum!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Extremely nice kit dude, I have an RZ and use the 110 and 50mm ULD very often. I can definitely vouch for how nice those lenses are!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin