Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,535   Posts: 1,544,070   Online: 1116

Shooter
    Multi Format

Developing tanks, JOBO, Paterson

#1: Jobo 1520 tank, lid, 2-caps, core and 2 reels in very useable condition. The lid has a chip at one of the 3 snap knobs that makes the orange lock ring sit a little wonky when upside down but it locks just fine. There is NO light leak. I have used this tank for several years without any problem. You know the JOBO quality. $25.00 plus postage.
    #2: This is a knock-off of the Paterson System 4 tank. Hold 2-35mm or 1-120 reels. Comes with 1 adjustable reel, core, cap, lid, seal ring which I repaired because it shrank and stirring rod. Works just fine. $10.00 plus postage.
    #3: Paterson System 4 3-35mm reel tank. Comes with 2 old style adjustable reels, core, cap, lid, lid seal and lock ring. This one has been used a lot and has many scuffs, scratches but is fully useable. $20.00 plus postage.
    #4: Paterson System 4 lot of 3 tanks. Comes with One-2 reel tank body and core, One-3 reel tank body and core, One 5-reel tank body and core, One lid, lid seal, cap, lock ring, stirring stick rod and 3 old style adjustable reels. The 5-reel body is one of my oldest tanks, bought new about 1972 and of course I immediately cracked it. I repaired it with JB Weld epoxy and it has worked like a charm ever since. $35.00 plus postage for the lot of 3.
    I'm reducing my collection so these are sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority mail. Email with questions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jobo 1520.jpg   Omega Paterson tank.jpg   Paterson 3 35mm reel tank.jpg   paterson 3 tank 3 reel lot.jpg   Paterson 3 tank lot.jpg  

Last edited by randyB; 03-10-2013 at 03:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last call before they go to the crusher and then the dump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Randy,

If no takers, would you consider donating them to a college for a tax write-off??

Don't really need them , but I'd hate to see them destroyed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent for #2 and #3.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    #2 and #3 have been sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd take #1 (jobo 1520), but I'm in Europe
    PM me if you change your mind about USA sales only...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Remaining items are no longer available. Thread closed

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin