Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,082   Online: 866

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS-Stainless Steel Developing Tanks

Stainless Steel developing tanks for sale. Over the decades I have collected more than I'll every wear out so I'm offering these for sale.
    #1: is a lot of 3. Two-single 35mm reel tanks with reel and plastic lid and One 2-reel tank with plastic lid and a 120 reel. There is only 1 spout cap but it fits all 3 lids. $20.00 plus postage for the 3.
    #2: One Nikor 2-reel tank body with lid and cap, Two no-name 35mm reels and One Nikor 120 reel. Used condition but very useable. $15.00 plus postage.
    #3: One no-name 2 reel tank with lid and cap, Two-35mm no-name reels and One no-name 120 reel. Used condition but very useable. $10.00 plus postage.
    #4: Omega 4-reel tank body with plastic lid and cap, 4- no-name 35mm reels. Used condition but very useable. $25.00 plus postage.
    I'm reducing my collection so these are sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority mail. Email or PM with questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 tanks Kinderman.jpg   nikor 1`20 reel.jpg   no name 35mm 120 tank.jpg   Nikor 2-35 1-120 reel tank.jpg   Omega 4 reel tank.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pm'd!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last call before they go to the crusher and then the dump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sent a message

Shooter
    Multi Format
    #2 sold pending payment

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Remaining items are no longer available. Thread closed

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin