Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,481   Online: 863

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Hasselblad 500EL with 150mm F4 Zeiss Sonnar and a C12 back

I'm not using this camera and I'd rather have the money. The camera requires a battery to operate and it comes with brand new adapter to use standard 9v (PP3) battery available everywhere. The whole kit has been tested and produces amazing quality photos. I just shot a roll with it to make sure it is in 100% working condition.

There are a few negative things about it though. The lens filter ring has been dented but both filters and hoods still can be attached. The lock for waist level finder is missing so it may open by itself every once in a while. The magnifying glass in the finder seems to be glued in so it's not looking very good.

So, if you are looking for a camera to actually shoot - this is a great deal for you. If you are looking for a camera in mint condition for your collection - this is not it.

The body on the photo is an EL/M that I haven't tested fully but the lens, back and WLF are the ones I described.

The price is $500 + shipping. I will throw in a remote cable with a purchase.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5376.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	235.2 KB 
ID:	65656

Name:	IMG_5383.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	286.6 KB 
ID:	65657

Name:	IMG_5567.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	65658

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Come on, Hassy for $500!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm confused, is the body on the picture the EL you're selling or another body? If not, could you post a photo of the body you're selling?
    brgds

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Name:	IMG_8335.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	478.9 KB 
ID:	65955

This is the actual camera for sale. What you see is what you get.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Today only: I'd sell it for $400+ shipping, I just got an amazing opportunity and I need money urgently.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin