Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,629   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS :- Leica M2 with 35mm f3.5 summaron

Hi friends,

Want to sell my Leica M2 which has been CLAed by Youxin Ye about 2 weeks back. It is a button rewind version and apart from a few marks on the top plate and back, its in immaculate condition.

Attached with it comes the Leica Summaron 35mm f3.5 lens CLAed by DAG on 8/12 and is absolutely spotless in excellant + condition. No haze , no oil on blades and the focus and aperture is as smooth as possible.

Asking for $1200 for the entire combo.

Payable through paypal only or trade for an excellant condition M6 or M7 with money on my part .
    Please pm me for the same.

Sorry for the picture quality as I don't have a digital camera to take pics.. Taken with mobile camera
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0170.jpg   IMAG0171.jpg   IMAG0172.jpg   IMAG0174.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin