Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,718   Online: 1180

Shooter
    Medium Format

For sale....Mamiya .RZ Extension tubes and RB?RZ chimney finder.

For sale...... 45mm and 82mm RZ extension tubes.... perfect and clean each$50 or both for $90 plus shipping/paypal AND a chimney finder with 3x and 5x magnification plus case....$50 plus shipping /paypal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rz 240, 450-25.jpg   rz 240, 450-33.jpg   rz 240, 450-34.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll take the chimney finder if it works with the RZ

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hi cgthanos... i will try it this evening and pm you with info for paypal... and will need your mailing info with telephone number.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Great, thank you. My brief research today leads me to believe it will indeed work, but let me know if you find otherwise. I'll check my PMs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The chimney finder is sold but the extension tubes are available as is a mint 250mm lens with shade for $175 plus shipping/paypal fee.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin