Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,835   Online: 823

Shooter
    Medium Format

For Sale.... Deardorff 8x10 with front swings and new back.... great shape

I tried it and while a lovely camera, my heart is more in the 4x5 world and 617 panoramics so here is your chance. The original owner in Toronto bought it for his 16th birthday in 1956 and it is in nice shape. I am including the spare original backgg which is a little beat up along with a brand new back and ground glass from the new Deardorff folks. That alone cost me $300+. I have seen some beaters sold here but this is in nice shape.... say an 8/10. I have gone over it and cleaned and lubed every movement.... it is working perfectly. I will be posting a dozen film holders and a whack of colour and bw film along with three sweet lenses. Price with the two backs is $1850US plus shipping/insurance (likely $75 or so in North America) and paypal fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-26.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-27.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-28.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-29.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-31.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

and more goodies for the deardorff

I will also include a brand new splitter for doing 5x10" panoramics. And the original back with ground glass. I also have a linhof field adapter board for $75 but will include two boards for the camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-32.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-33.jpg   rz 240, 450-50.jpg   rz 240, 450-51.jpg   rz 240, 450-44.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Whoops, it is late and my mistake.... the reducing back with the 4x5 graflok back is not included in the sale but available for $250 plus shipping/paypal and is in excellent shape.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    beautiful.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

For Sale.... Deardorff 8x10 with front swings and new back.... great shape

Yea what Erick said...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Is it possible to use the back in a vertical position?
    Thanks.
    Philippe Grunchec

"The fundamental problem any artist faces in regard to craft is that it must be largely ignored" Richard Benson.

http://philippe.grunchec-photographe.over-blog.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bonjour Philippe... et oui, c'est tres simple. I better do this in english. The deardorff has pins that locks the back and super easy to switch to vertical and back. Great camera and I will be arriving in NIce on April 22nd. pay ahead and meet me there and i will give you lessons for an afternoon. Staying in Juan les Pines for 6 days and the extra bag would only cost you $125 CDN. Think about it.
    Merci, Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, Its a beautiful set. What kind of lenses do you have with the camera?

Ger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I never really got into loving this format......I prefer panoramics and bought shen hao 617 as well as ebony sv45ti..... but I played with 120 nikkor sw/240 rodenstock /300M nikkor/14"Ektar/ 450M nikkor....... have sold the 240 and Ektar but the 450 is for sale. It is a beautiful camera and nice to use but....... we just never connected. It's me, not it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The camera is sold.....pending payment. Thanks to all...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin