Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,339   Online: 842

Shooter
    Medium Format

For sale... Nikkor 450mm M series lens

Beautiful 450mm Nikkor M series f9 lens for sale..... it arrived without that magical spacer that all copal 3 shutters require but my buddy Peter came up with a quick fix. Knock the glass out of a 67mm filter and poof.... the spacer is done. Living in western Canada, those spacers aren't readily available but you can get one from B&H if you need the real thing. The ebony lens board is not included.The lens is almost mint... no flaws and perfect glass. I would keep it but have the nikon 360/500 teles and I want to blow the money on good wine and bad women next month in Nice, France. So help me out here. Price is $700 plus shipping/insurance mailed from Canada... and paypal costs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rz 240, 450-46.jpg   rz 240, 450-47.jpg   rz 240, 450-45.jpg   rz 240, 450-48.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I should point out that this lens is in perfect shape..... and the spacer works super well.

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM sent to see if it is still kicking around...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin