Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,626   Online: 724

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

4x5 Graphic View w/Graflok back and 150mm f/4.5 Schneider Xenar, Case, Extras

Nice 4x5 Graphic View Kit. Bellows is in very good shape-I can't see any pin holes with a flashlight. Every knob is present. The only thing missing is the little metal flip up door for the GG. The Schneider Xenar is excellent--snappy at all speeds and the speed ring is smooth. Absolutely no marks on the glass and coating is excellent. Comes with a nifty extra lens board that allows the use of Speed Graphic lens boards. I will include six film holders as well. Dark cloth included. Everything needed for a great little start up kit! Case is in good shape and latches up secure. Will accept roll film backs on the Graflok!

$300.00
    Shipping is actual in the US--your choice of carrier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0048.JPG   DSC_0059.JPG   DSC_0046.JPG   DSC_0056.JPG   DSC_0053.JPG  

DSC_0052.JPG  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

What's the focal length if the lens?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    What's the focal length if the lens?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    My guess (based on the thread title) is about 150mm
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    My guess (based on the thread title) is about 150mm
    Haha I didn't see that for some reason... *facepalm*

~Stone

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Price reduced to $250+shipping.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Just when something is in my price range I have no money lol

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin