Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,851   Online: 898

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

My beautiful Mamiya 645 Pro Kit with 80mm f/1.9 and much more is back for sale

Okay guys, I pulled this listing a couple of weeks ago because it's so nice that I couldn't bear to part with it. Well, I need the money, so it's back up for sale. Note: I've added a case to the sale too.

New lower price!

Complete Mamiya 645 Pro medium format SLR outfit in outstanding cosmetic and functional condition, almost "like new". If youíve been waiting to get the 645 Pro, or want to get into medium format, this is the kit. Itís only had about 20 rolls through it and that was in a studio.

I just bought this kit and have a situation that forces me to sell it. I wish I didnít have to!

This sale includes:

• Mamiya 645 Pro body with fresh battery. Manual film advance crank. Body is in fantastic condition.
    • 80 mm f1.9 Mamiya-Sekor C lens with cap. This is the fastest lens made in any medium format system. Itís known for its amazing bokeh. Thereís even a Flickr group just for this lens. You can see examples here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/673994@N21/ This lens alone are going for $300+ on eBay right now.
    • AE finder. This aperture-priority AE finder offers both spot and average metering choices, as well as its own special auto-selection (A/S) function that switches between spot and averaged automatically to suit the shooting conditions. There is some extremely light bag rubbing on top. Barely noticeable, as you can see from the photos.
    • Split-image/microprism/ground glass fresnel focusing screen (standard one that comes with cam)
    • Film back with dark slide and 120 film holder insert
    • Op-Tech neoprene padded neck strap

Additional bonus items:

• Additional 120 film back. Literally brand new, never used. Still in box. See pics. Donít settle for the beat up ones for $75 on eBay. This one is new, just as if you went into a store and bought it.
    • Motor winder WG-401. Literally brand new, never used. Still in box. This is the higher model than the 402. See pics. This one is new, just as if you went into a store and bought it.
    • Mamiya wrist strap. Brand new, never used. Shown in pics. This one is new, just as if you went into a store and bought it.
    • Ape Case bag. Brand new, still with tags. Fits the 645 Pro perfectly.
    • 20/20 Brightscreen with 45 degree split prism. This makes focusing that fast f/1.9 lens a snap.

I just paid close to $950 for this kit Ė Iíll sell it here for $675. Iíll throw in FREE shipping (US Only) and Iíll eat the Paypal fees.

Take this quickly before I regret relisting it again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mamiya645b.jpg   Mamiya645a.jpg   Mamiya645c.jpg   Mamiya645e.jpg   Mamiya645f.jpg  

Mamiya645grip.jpg   Mamiya645holder.jpg   Mamiya645strap2.jpg   Mamiya645j.jpg   Mamiya645bag.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry No PM now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available. No, I won't ship to India. US only please.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    great deal!

Shooter
    35mm
    is the camera still available

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by essex View Post
    is the camera still available
    Yes it is, Essex!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And FYI: I'll list this on eBay on Sunday night if it doesn't sell here. I'll include less in the package if I list it there though, as I'll have to pay eBay's fees.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Excellent camera at a bargain price. Good luck with the sale!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last chance - this goes on eBay as a split up kit (and not all items) in one hour.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin