Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,846   Posts: 1,582,729   Online: 895

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Series filters/adapters/etc

Well I didn't want to post this in either the "free" or "trade" forums, so I'll put it here with a price of a penny per item, plus actual postage and and $1 for the bubble envelope or packaging.

A friend of mine have given me a large box of filters and various adapter rings the majority of of which are color correction and most are series rather than screw in filters. Many FL-D, 85 etc. If you you need something other than color correction, let me know as there are some of those. This guy is a third generation commercial photographer, so when I say a large box I mean a large box. You can read that as too many pieces for me to list when I am basically passing these items along for free. I am willing to do an even swap if you have something I might need/want. I use Olympus OM, Hasselblad,Super Richoflex, various folders, various 4X5 and 8X10 cameras and the film they require. Always looking for Brownie Hawkeyes.

Respond with your needs for adapter rings, filters, etc and what, if anything other that a penny you have to send my way.

Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent with detailed requests.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://filmosaur.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My apologies to all who have replied. The task of sorting through and inventorying was side tracked by events in my life. The past weekend was consumed with getting my 95 year-old Godmother moved into assisted living. It will be no sooner than next weekend before I have a chance to complete the filter project and get back to those who have responded and I will get back to each of you . . . it may just take a little time. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not a problem - real life comes first. Take whatever time you need.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://filmosaur.wordpress.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin