Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,713   Online: 766

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: SEKONIC L-508 Cine Master Meter

SEKONIC L-508 CINE MASTER LIGHT METER. $320.00 including shipping in the lower 48 USA. Add $15.00 elsewhere. Shipped w/insurance for the actual value. PayPal or USPS Money Order (NO Bank Money Orders, please).

In excellent working condition. Cosmetically,it has rub marks here and there, but nothing that stands out. The model name printed on the lower left side of the front panel is partially rubbed off. The LCD has a tiny hairline scratch on the left side (I'm being picky) and has no effect whatsoever on the ability to see the read-out.
    This is the first generation of these meters and it takes a AA Battery. Comes with Manual, Spotmeter Cap, Cord, Soft Case (frayed around the stitching) with Belt Loop. Was last calibrated 05.05.03 as noted on the sticker (Quality Light Metric) on back of meter - so it is due for a recalibration. I checked all functions and everything works. I used for Motion Picture Cinematography and Large Format work but it has been sitting idle for the past three years - I prefer the feel of the Pentax digital meter.

Feel free to ask questions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Let's try $275. Including shipping. Going to eBay if no one takes it by Mar. 27.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: SEKONIC L-508 Cine Master Meter

Awesome meter. I've had mine for many years. Pricey because they are so functional and reliable. And hold their value well!
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    Awesome meter. I've had mine for many years. Pricey because they are so functional and reliable. And hold their value well!
    Richard - I appreciate the 'plug'.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No longer available through this Forum.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin