Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,227   Online: 1107

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Polaroid 110b conversion - 4x5 rangefinder PLUS rotary dev. system & Extras

A complete 4x5 system here -

Minty Polaroid 110b conversion w/Rodenstock 127mm f4.7 lens in Prontor shutter. Clear clean glass & aperture blades. Speeds sound on target, bellows are supple and light-tight.
    Rangefinder is bang-on and the body is scratch/dent free. Overall, a very minty way to shoot large format as easily as you can hand-hold a camera. A nice touch is the built-in pinhole cover in the swinging lens cap.

INCLUDED: ND filter and original instruction book. Also included is a CD with instructions on re-setting/recalibrating the rangefinder, should that need ever arise.
    And hey, look at that spiffy retro original leather case. A handy way to cart this around.

ALSO INCLUDED: Beseler rotary drum base and 2 Simma brand tubes for processing sheet film. This works great but I am just too big a fan of slosher trays. I also have a 4x5 hard rubber tank system with hangars, so this is just overkill.

And if that weren't enough - I'll include 5 newer plastic Riteway 4x5 film holders. (Yes there's only 2 in the picture but you're getting 5) AND 2 unopened boxes of 4x5 black-and-white film: FP4+ and some Chinese ERA film (100 ASA). Both are expired by a year or so but have been kept refridgerated.

And I'll toss in a Polaroid 4x5 holder as well. I used it for a bit of the old Type 55 - not sure if it fits any new Fuji or Impossible product. Average condition cosmetically but works fine.

TOTAL: $1000 plus shipping. The rotary base might be pretty hard/costly to ship overseas so keep that in mind.

NO I will not split this up. Why? Because I'm a meanie, I guess. Also I have too much 4x5 gear around and I have a line on a Fuji G617 I'd use more.
    I think this is fair and you'll get literally everything you need to start shooting right away. I also already have a Crown Graphic that suits me just fine for any LF shooting I do.

I'm hesitant to sell this camera, because it's in just brilliant condition. Any questions, please ask!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 110b_CC_011.JPG   110b_CC_008.JPG   110b_CC_007.JPG   110b_CC_002.JPG   110b_CC_004.JPG  

"Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    This looks like an "Option B" product design...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean, but speaking as someone who's used this camera it's easy to operate and is a great way to shoot 4x5.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    There is a guy in ... I think it's Massachusetts... who converts these cameras, it seems to be his only job, and he makes these really great custom jobs and that looks like one of his, he sells on ebay and off his website, his ebay name is also Option B ... I was just saying it looks like one of his jobs, it didn't mean anything so much as I was wondering if that's where you got it from or if it's your own custom job.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, mea culpa - I didn't realize. There, I learned something today!

I got this from a friend who picked it up from a custom-maker. I can find out if it's the one you mentioned or another source. But neither of us are camera technicians!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I have one of these and love it. They make awesome photos. Got mine from Randy at Holgamods.com
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

it's really nice either way. I'm sorry of my comment caused any confusion.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    No worries, my friend - I think I'm pretty much confused all the time, regardless.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    le BUMP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Still available folks. I'd entertain offers on the camera minus the rotary processor -- 5 holders, 2 boxes of film, the camera, case, CD on rangefinder adjustment and instruction book for ....*drum roll*....cdn$800 plus shipping.

Bargain!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin