Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,368   Online: 1026

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FS: 210mm APO EL-Nikkor lens

I have available a 210mm APO EL-Nikkor lens. It is in excellent condition with no blemishes on the glass and very little on the barrel. There are some spots with tape residue on the barrel and that is about it. The aperture moves smoothly through its range of f/5.6-32 with solid click stops at each aperture. The coatings are excellent. It comes with the original mounting flange, and a front lens cap. It does not have a rear cap, but I will tape a metal cap on the back for shipping to protect the glass. This was used in a studio on a 4x5 camera for flat art reproduction using a scanning back, but it works incredibly well for enlarging.

I am asking $5400. Free shipping within the US, actual shipping to Canada, the EU, or Australia. I will not ship to Asia, Africa, or S. America due to the high rate of fraud. If you live in those areas, arrange with a friend in the US to have it shipped through them. I will work with you as best as I can. I would prefer to keep this to a money order if possible, but I can take Paypal or Google payments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC06468.jpg   DSC06467.jpg   DSC06466.jpg   DSC06469.jpg   DSC06470.jpg  

www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    search the WTB ads.. there was someone looking for a APO EL Nikkor.. maybe this is what they wanted.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    35mm
    Damn, that is a sweet lens! I wish I had the cash. Any interest in trades?

Ed

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'll trade for cash.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    35mm
    Lol. Touche. I had something a little less cashlike in mind but no worries. It's a rare lens and I am sure it will find a good home soon most likely.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I should note that this is the newer, physically smaller version of the lens. It is still about the size of a standard 12 ounce soda can.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Bump.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Reduced to $4900
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    SOLD
    www.gregorytdavis.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin