Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,347   Online: 783

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Jobo CPP 2 for sale in Scenic Des Moines, Iowa

What could be more exciting than a trip to Des Moines in the Springtime! Especially to purchase my Jobo CPP 2. It was working when I put it into storage five years ago; at that time, I moved to a new address with no space for a darkroom. Sigh.

Serial number is 11901. 35mm tanks and reels always worked just fine; the one time I tried an Expert 3010, the drive gear skipped unless I held my finger against it. This could be because there's a small chip out of the gear shroud on the lift (see photo), although maybe it's just unhappy with Expert tanks.

Item is being sold as-is, where-is, although you're welcome to try it out before you haul it away. Speaking of which, I'd rather not ship this (no original boxes, and I don't really trust the UPS store), so you'll have to pick it up in Des Moines. I could deliver up to 100 miles in exchange for gas and lunch. I eat cheap.

$525 cash only, paid when you take delivery. I'd like it picked up and paid for by April 15. 5% goes to the nice folks at APUG.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Package.jpg   Chip.jpg   Inside.jpg   Controls.jpg  

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For that price a propper 3 course lunch should be a minimum.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Way too much, or just modestly too much?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    can that chip be repaired?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks for your interest! Honestly, I don't know if the chip could be fixed; it never bothered me enough to try. It seemed to work ok with 35mm reels and tanks, which is mostly what I was shooting at the time. Since than, I've decided to concentrate on 4x5, so I'd rather have a later, Expert-drum-friendly Jobo when I do get my darkroom set up again.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Bump!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    One last bump! Thanks!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Scenic DesMoines? Sorry, I used to live there... :-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Scenic DesMoines? Sorry, I used to live there... :-)
    Maybe OP means West Des Moines??

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I used to live in a dying mill town in the Rust Belt. Compared to that, Des Moines is paradise on earth.

(And, oddly enough, I really am in West Des Moines. It's even nicer. )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin