Switch to English Language Passer en langue franaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,134   Online: 851

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS - Schneider Super Angulon 90mm 8.0

Nice, clean Super Angulon. When I was first piecing together a large format kit, I found this mounted in a Sinar DB board. I had a Copal #0 (old style), new old stock shutter still in the box and married the two. It works fine and after accumulating duplicates over time, I'm cleaning out some extra gear. I never found (never looked too hard, either), the stop indicator panel for the shutter and used some pencil marks on the blank panel on the shutter.

This is a good, sharp example of this workhorse optic and would make a great starting point if you're building a kit. The board is not included as I've another duty for it and no spares right now. Original front cap and Caltar rear cap included. The first $195 gets it with shipping included to CUS. Shipping outside US to safe destinations at actual cost and understanding of various country delays, etc. PayPal preferred but we can work something out, too. This good lens needs a good home with someone who will use it! 3% to APUG by seller.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF1283.JPG   DSCF1285.JPG   DSCF1286.JPG   DSCF1287.JPG   DSCF1289.JPG  

Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Multi Format
    -Bump-
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens has been sold.
    Craig Schroeder

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive     Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin